Saturday, July 8, 2017

                     PRAYER REQUESTS!


                      My dear brothers and sisters in the LORD,

May GOD's perfect peace be with you today!!

Last year I heard a 'word' that I was to start a 'prayer chain.'  At the time, I didn't know how to do that and didn't have the resources or the connections.  I knew to be patient and wait on the LORD to fulfill some of the ministries HE has talked to me about.

Then,  a few days ago, it 'popped' into my head---start a 'prayer chain' on your YOUTUBE channel and Blog!  I had never though of that!  It made perfect sense!

SO, if you need prayer in anyway, please leave a comment below, so I and others that visit my BLOG can be praying for you.  There is POWER in prayer......and there is certainly MORE POWER when two or more agree in prayer on the same thing!!!

We NEED each other more than we think!  Especially now, with these dark, last days, we need to be praying for one another like never before!!!

As I was looking up prayer verses, I saw this verse that I have read many, many times before.  However, this morning, the HOLY SPIRIT gave me a different interpretation:

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."  James 5:16

The 'new' interpretation that I received is that when we pray for others, we, ourselves our healed!!!  I always read it to mean that when we pray for someone, they will be healed..  HOWEVER, it is BOTH--- they will be healed but so will you!!!  What a wonderful 'KEY TO THE KINGDOM!!!'

Dearly beloved in the LORD,  I will be praying for you collectively!  Please let me know if I can pray for you personally!!!  It would be a privilege and an honor!

SHALOM!!!

HERE ARE A FEW MORE 'PRAYER VERSES:"

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.  Mark 11:24

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. "  Romans 12:12

"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.  Colossians 4:2

"For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”  1Peter 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment