WARNING DREAMS --- FOOD AND WATER SHORTAGES
Starting in 2014, I started getting dreams and 'flash' dreams about a shortage of food as well as water. I know that the LORD was giving them to me as a warning of what is to come in the future.
Please use your discernment and seek the LORD concerning these warnings. I was not shown when, how or where these things will occur. However, I felt that they these warnings were for me as well as others. I believe that the LORD gives warning dreams to HIS people so that they can, not only warn, but urge all those who will listen to pray to the LORD for mercy and forgiveness, in hopes that any judgements may be halted or minimized.
Here are just a few that I have received. Most of them of self explanatory and don't need any further interpretation:
1) FLASH DREAM: I had a flash dream of an outside grocery shelf, like the ones that you see in large cities that usually have fruit or veggies on them. I was walking past this grocery shelf and noticed that it was completely empty except for one small bag of apples in the corner.
2) FLASH DREAM: I saw a little, old, poor-looking man coming down a hill with a sack of potatoes thrown over his back.
- A few weeks later, I saw a hand appear from nowhere in the sky. It started writing in big script letters slowly. When it stopped writing, I saw the word it wrote: "POTATO."
INTERPRETATION: This was the first 'potato' dream of many that I received. For a few months I did not understand why the LORD kept showing me 'potatoes' in my dreams. Then the LORD led me to the potato famine that happened in Ireland in 1845-1852, called The Great Famine. It killed approximately a million people.
3) DREAM: I was in a grocery store at the check out counter out with my husband. The lights were barely on and it was hard to see---it was if the lights were being powered by generators in an emergency situation.
As the lady was checking out our grocery cart, I noticed how it was so full with food that it was over-flowing. I then looked behind me and saw this LONG line of people behind me waiting to check out as well. However, they were all carrying their food in the arms and had no grocery carts. I could see that they were struggling with their arms full of groceries and some dropping on the floor. They seemed very anxious for us to hurry up and I could feel their anxiety and frustration.
Then suddenly I knew that my husband and I were the last one to buy so much food and that we were the last ones to use use grocery carts. Now I understood why everyone was fretting at us. The new 'law' seemed to be that you could buy the food that you could carry and no more because of the upcoming shortage of food. End of Dream
4) FLASH DREAM: I saw an old rusty wheel barrel. It was turned upside down, so I went up to it and flipped it right-side up. When I did so, I saw a huge pile of maggots piled up underneath it.
INTERPRETATION: I understood that the wheel barrel stood for the farmer and his crops. The old and rusty one showed that farming had stopped because there were no more crops to farm. The maggots showed that the crops were eaten or destroyed by some crisis or drought.
5) FLASH DREAM: I saw an empty grocery cart rolling down a HUGE mountain. It started slowly at the top and starting picking up speed the further it went. Then I saw it starting to tumble over some rocks and then fall over a cliff far down, crashing into a distant valley.
"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be s, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places."