Saturday, January 14, 2017


                                     MAKE A DIFFERENCE!




To start my new blog, I thought I would start with something encouraging.  Many of the dreams that I receive from the LORD are warnings and very 'end-time' related.  However, I also receive teachings and 'words' from the LORD  which is always such a blessing!

On January 11, 2017, I received a 'word' while sleeping.  I heard:

'Tell the people to make a difference in the world.'


 This word really spoke to me, because in my spirit, I know that time is short and that we are living in the 'last days.'   It is imperative that we make every minute count for the LORD!

How are we to make a difference??  Well, it is up to each one of us to ask our heavenly FATHER to show us what we are to do doing for HIM.   It will be individual and different for everyone, but individually and together as a whole body, we can make a difference.

Isaiah 58:7 is a great place to start in helping the poor, less fortunate, as well as our own families:

                                  “Is it not to share your bread with the hungry,
                                   And that you bring to your house the poor
                                   who are cast out,
                                   When you see the naked, that you cover him,
                                   And not hide yourself from your own flesh?”

In making a YOUTUBE video, [my channel is called latterrain333], I asked the LORD for a Scripture concerning the above ‘word.’  He lead me to Colossians 1:10, which I believe speaks even further about becoming fruitful for HIS kingdom. 

Here is Colossians 1:10 broken down:    

1) that you may walk worthy of the LORD,
2) fully pleasing HIM,
3) being fruitful in every good work
4) and increasing in the knowledge of GOD


Stay blessed brothers, sisters and friends!!

SHALOM!           

No comments:

Post a Comment