Tuesday, January 24, 2017



               

                THE CHURCH AND THE SERPENT


The night before the Trump's inauguration, I had a strange dream.  In the dream it was the actual day of the inauguration and my husband and I were going to watch it together on TV.  However, I had errands to run in a near-by town, but thought that I would be back in time to see Trump being sworn into office..

Next scene:  I  now was in town with my son, but instead of doing errands, we got caught up in all the festivities that were going on because of the inauguration.  There was an arts and crafts festival in the streets and we were having a great time checking out all the booths.

All of a sudden, I realized that I hadn't been paying attention to the time and saw that it was actually too late to watch the ceremony---I had missed it!  I was disappointed, but also relieved that I didn't have to hurry home.

In the last scene,  son and and I had found this beautiful hotel.  When we walked in, it was beyond anything we had seen before with grand hallways and everything was white, sparkling and radiant.  It almost had a 'heavenly feel' to it! There were people everywhere celebrating, talking and having a good time.  They also seemed to be dressed in white clothing.

I then when out in the back of the hotel.  It truly was an amazing sight!  There were huge, white marble steps leading down to a  small winding river.  People were dancing and twirling all over the place ----on the steps and even splashing in the river.

There was such excitement in the air and it was contagious.  As I was enjoying watching everyone around me, my eye caught something floating down the river in the distance.  As I turned to my right, I saw this enormous sea monster slithering it way towards the people.  It was muddy brown in color and was the combination of a dinosaur, alligator and serpent all in one.  The river wasn't very deep, so I could see the top half of this sea creature as it swam past the hotel.

I was horrified when I saw it, but no one else seemed to care.  The people in the river didn't even get out of the way and they just let this beast pass by them.  As soon as it had past, there appeared a second one that seemed even bigger.  It too, swam by all the people  hardly noticed except by me.  I watched as this second monster faded out of my sight and all seemed normal again.  End of Dream.



INTERPRETATION:


This dream has many layers of interpretation and I will be adding to it as the LORD unveils further understanding.

As for now, this is what I believe this dream means.

--The time frame is now-- our present day.

--The celebration was being of the new president that was elected, since the dream occurred on inauguration day.

--The 'white' in the dream and the dancing stands for GOD's holy people assembling together for praise and worship.

--The sea creatures/monsters stands for the 2 beasts in Revelation 13.  They are present now in the world, waiting quietly for their next attack.

"Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name"  Revelation 13:1



--These 2 beasts represents the anti-christ (system) and the false prophet (false religion).  They also could represent leviathan that is mentioned in the Book of Job and Isaiah.

"In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong, Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan that twisted serpent; And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea."  Isaiah 27:1



--The 2 beasts, though present at the hotel for a moment,  quietly swam away, but made their presence known. This means that they show up at the gathering of the elect, but they have no power over the people. This reminds me of how how the  woman in Revelation is hidden in the wilderness from the serpent for 3 1/2 years.

But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.  So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.  But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth."   Revelation 12:14-16


Please feel free to offer any thoughts or interpretations that you might have in the comments below!

On a final note, I just want to say that I believe that we are witnessing the final days that the Bible talks about!  It is becoming into full focus in living color of reality!  Now is the time to seek OUR FATHER in Heaven with all that we have and serve HIM only!

No comments:

Post a Comment